Product Manager (Toronto, Canada)
Job Code: TO110113PM
ASI CORP is one of the largest PC Distributors in North America. ASI was founded in 1987 with the goal of assisting small, mid-tier and growing companies with a range of value-add services based on competencies unique to the system integrator and VAR channel. Today, the company maintains 13 locations throughout the US and Canada with revenues of more than $1.3 billion and represents over 15,000 products from the industry's most notable manufacturers.
The Product Manager for a Tier 1 line will be responsible for:
Manage Profitability & Inventory
• Manage & negotiate vendor back end rebate programs, and ensure accrued amount is invoiced and collected
• Work with marketing to develop marketing programs and internal sales communications
• Meet/Exceed quarterly goals on revenues and GP
• Own P & L responsibilities
• Forecast trends to ensure adequate inventory levels
• Work with Buyer to agree on appropriate inventory purchase
• Work with vendor to minimize aged inventory at acceptable levels
• Work with operations to maintain inventory levels to Company requirements
• Manage vendor training at various ASI locations
• Support sales with product guidance, product pricing and market trends
• Respond to sales inquiries in a timely manner
• Work with Vendor and Sales to maximize any opportunities
• Be the consolidator of competitive information
• Point of escalation on vendor issues relating to channel strategies, selling practices, special programs, and other general “trouble shooting”
• Primary contact for Vendor’s Account Representative
• Ensure we have strong support for vendors’ events, with the appropriate level of representation
• Ensure vendors show strong support for ASI’s programs/events, with the appropriate level of Vendor representation
• Point of internal escalation for vendor issues relating to operational issues, marketing issues, finance issues
• Previous experience in a Product Management role is preferred.
• Knowledge of PC market is preferred
• College Degree
• Excellent time management skills
• Able to multi-task and stay focused
• Must be professional in attitude and demeanor
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
. Must be a strong team player
Interested candidates please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASI Corp is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).