Account Executive (Markham, Ontario, Canada)
Job Code: TO110113AE
ASI CORP is one of the largest PC Distributors in North America. ASI was founded in 1987 with the goal of assisting small, mid-tier and growing companies with a range of value-add services based on competencies unique to the system integrator and VAR channel. Today, the company maintains 14 locations throughout the US and Canada with revenues of more than $1.3 billion and represents over 15,000 products from the industry's most notable manufacturers.
The Sales Department is responsible for achieving revenue and gross profit dollar targets by managing our current customer base and developing new customers.
The Account Executive will focus on new account penetration, account growth, account and relationship development.
Build rapport with potential accounts by explaining product and service capabilities and be ready with answers to any questions they may have
Develop maximum sales potential using competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company’s product and services.
Maintain level of quality, customer satisfaction and productivity with existing assigned accounts
Stay abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings and new technologies through available resources.
- Build Relationships with decision makers at customers
- Hunt and develop new accounts by contacting potential new Customers
- Provides sales and service to existing assigned accounts
- Sell ASI Canada’s full line of products to assigned accounts
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction in all matters
- Provide pricing and program information to Accounts
- Maintains Industry and technical knowledge
- Prepares solution and price quotes for customers
- Be the go to person for your customer for all issues and or opportunities
- Achieve monthly sales goals
Job Skills/ Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 1 year selling experience in the computer hardware/technology industry
- Experience selling to the resellers is an asset
- Strong work ethic with a positive approach & attention to details
- Effective phone communication, cold-calling & negotiating skills
- Creative, aggressive, outgoing and energetic personality
- Must be proactive, eager to learn and grow, self motivated
- Strong closing and prospecting skills.
- Able to work well under pressure
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers
- University or college education is an asset
ASI offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
Interested candidates please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
ASI Corp is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)