Account Executive (Richmond, British Columbia, Canada)
Job Code: VA110113AE
ASI CORP is one of the largest PC Distributors in North America. ASI was founded in 1987 with the goal of assisting small, mid-tier and growing companies with a range of value-add services based on competencies unique to the system integrator and VAR channel. Today, the company maintains 14 locations throughout the US and Canada with revenues of more than $1.3 billion and represents over 15,000 products from the industry's most notable manufacturers.
The Sales Department is responsible for achieving revenue and gross profit dollar targets by managing our current customer base and developing new customers.
The Account Executive will focus on new account penetration, account growth, account and relationship development.
Build rapport with potential accounts by explaining product and service capabilities and be ready with answers to any questions they may have
Develop maximum sales potential using competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company’s product and services.
Maintain level of quality, customer satisfaction and productivity with existing assigned accounts
Stay abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings and new technologies through available resources.
Meet and/or exceed assigned sales productivity goals and quotas on a regular basis
Focus on developing and expanding new accounts
Ability to learn, apply and present sales principles and techniques with a short time frame
Minimum Job Requirements
- Strong selling skills with 3-5 years experience in PC hardware
- Excellent relationship skills with ability to develop and maintain key contacts
- Intermediate systems knowledge and capability to navigate through applications
- General understanding of products and basic business development skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in fast paced environment
- Demonstrated business communication skills, including but not limited to verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
- High level of professionalism and business maturity
Interested candidates please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
ASI Corp is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).