ThinkPad Helix (2nd Gen)
Thinkpad Helix combines the performance of a business Ultrabook™ with the mobility of a tablet. In addition to 10 hours of battery life and it’s fluid Windows 10 intervace, Helix offers the choice of four unique modes to help you work, share or browse.
- Laptop, Tablet, Stand, and Tablet+ Modes. Work at a desk in laptop mode, get mobile in tablet mode, and share data and presentations by placing Helix in stand mode — simply dock it backward on the enhanced keyboard. Fold it down onto the base for Tablet+ Mode and get more power, ports, and battery life than a standard tablet.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS Display. Vibrant, wide-view 11.6" 400-nit Corning® Gorrilla® glass IPS display with ten-finger multitouch technology seamlessly integrates with Windows 8 and allows more precise control as well as a vivid and immersive viewing experience.
- Get Online Wherever You Are. Always on, always connected: embedded 3G support, NFC and WiFi.
- Digitizer Pen Support. The optional ThinkPad digitizer and pen performs capacitive touchscreen functions — swipe, drag, open, click — with precise control and converts your handwriting into digital text.
- Dual Cameras. 2MP front-facing webcam for crystal-clear video conferencing; 5MP rear-facing camera with LED flash and 30 fps video recording.
- Dolby® Home Theater® v4 and Dual Stereo Speakers. Increased audio clarity and maximized volume output without distortion — enjoy a crisp, clear immersive surround sound experience.
- Advanced Security Features. Intel® vPro™ and AMT technology, BIOS encryption, Kensington Lock port ,TPM chip and Computrace® support make the Helix an enterprise ready business tool.
- Full-Sized, Spill-Resistant Keyboard, & Intelligent Touchpad. The legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. It is also spill-resistant, protecting circuitry from liquid exposure.
- Complete Connectivity. USB 2.0 port, Mini DisplayPort on tablet — keyboard dock adds two USB 3.0 ports and another Mini DisplayPort.Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga
The ThinkPad Yoga maybe the most versatile notebook on the market. The secret: to the ThinkPad Yoga’s unique design is the locking keyboard that allows the touch screen display to flip around 360 degrees, which means you can select between four different usage modes: Laptop, Tablet, Tent, and Stand. Boasting legendary ThinkPad reliability such as a magnesium alloy frame, Corning Gorilla Glass, and hard drive protection as well as a range of business security features, it's the ultimate multimode business device In fact; the Yoga design has been expanded to several models.
The Yoga P40 is a workstation class product as it features Intel 6th Generation Core i7 processors and the Nvidia Quadro M500M graphics engine with a 14.1” 2560x1440 resolution screen and still weighs less than 4 pounds.
The ThinkPad X1 Yoga is a sleek business class 2 in 1 that combines light weight with a durable and flexible design. It utilizes the latest Intel 6th Generation Core processors, has a 14.1” screen with up to 2560x1440 resolution and up to 512GB of SSD storage.
The ThinkPad Yoga 11e is an 11.6” 2 in 1 that with its MIL-SPEC rated design, scratch resistant glass, reinforced hinges and rubberized edges it is built to withstand the rigors of typical classroom and road use. The ThinkPad Yoga 11e ships with either the Intel Celeron N2930 or N2940, up to 8GB of memory and is available as a Windows or Chromebook device. Additional models include the 11e 2nd generation which utilizes the Intel 5th Generation Core M 5Y10C processor, the 11e 3rd generation which includes either the Intel Celeron N3150, Pentium 4405U or the Intel 6th Generation Core i3-6100U (Also available as a Chromebook).
The ThinkPad Yoga 13 and ThinkPad Yoga 15 are available in screen sizes that include a 13.3” and 15.6 “. With the popular Yoga design both version utilize the Intel 6th Generation Core i3 or i5 processor and ship as a Windows based notebook as well as a Chromebook for the 13.3”.