From memory intensive business data to the cloud, Intel processors power any server workload, lifting your data center productivity to new heights.
Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v4 Product Family *NEW*
- Built on 14nm Process Technology
- Socket compatible replacement for Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 v3 on Intel Systems
- Up to 22 Cores/44 threads per socket
||Xeon E5-2600 v3
|Xeon E5-2600 v4(Broadwell-EP)
|Cores Per Socket
||Up to 18
||Up to 22
|Threads Per Socket
||Up to 36 threads
||Up to 44 threads
|Last-level Cache (LLC)
||Up to 45 MB
||Up to 55 MB
|QPI Speed (GT/s)
||2x QPI 1.1 channels 6.4, 8.0, 9.6 GT/s
|PCIe* Lanes/ Controllers/Speed(GT/s)
||40 / 10 / PCIe* 3.0 (2.5, 5, 8 GT/s)
||4 channels of up to 3 RDIMMs or 3 LRDIMMs
||+ 3DS LRDIMM
|Max Memory Speed
||Up to 2133
||Up to 2400
||160 (Workstation only), 145, 135, 120, 105, 90, 85, 65, 55
Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v3 Product Family
The Heart of an Agile Datacenter
The new Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 family product helps IT address the growing demands placed on infrastructure, from supporting business growth to enabling new services faster, delivering new applications in the enterprise, technical computing, communications, storage, and cloud. This new generation of processors enables powerful, agile data centers by supporting a Software-Defined Infrastructure (SDI) to address the imminent need of greater flexibility with higher levels of automation and orchestration. In addition, the Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 v3 product family delivers significant benefits in performance, power efficiency, virtualization, and security. Combining these benefits with a low total cost of ownership and Intel’s acclaimed product quality, the Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 v3 product family is a compelling solution for any organization.
Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1200 v5 Product Family
A Versatile Platform to Meet a Range of Business Needs
Businesses of all sizes must keep up with market dynamics, evolving customer expectations, and the multitude of applications and data. They must be creative in how they support their customers and ultimately grow. Meet the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5 product family-based platforms—a smart investment for a wide range of business needs and sizes.
Intel Cache Acceleration Software
Accelerate Applications, Servers, and Virtual Machines
Today's multi-core, multi-CPU servers are being held back by storage I/O that cannot keep up with the ever increasing demand, preventing systems from reaching their full performance potential. Traditional solutions, increasing storage, servers, or memory adds huge expense, as well as management complexity.
Intel® Cache Acceleration Software (Intel® CAS) combined with an Intel® Data Center Solid-State Drive (SSD), increases application performance via intelligent caching rather than extreme spending. Industry-unique Selective Optimized Caching allows administrators to target high performance directly to the applications and data that really needs it—precisely those applications that add the most value to the company.
Intel CAS for Windows* integrates an Intel® SSD with Windows server memory to create a multi-level cache that optimizes the use of system memory and automatically determines the best cache level for active data—allowing applications to perform faster than running fully on flash.
||INT SF CASWIN400GB 400G Cache
||INT SF CASLNX8001YPRM f/Linux
||INT SF CASLNX8001YSTD f/Linux
||INT SF CASWIN800GB 800G Cache
Build Peace of Mind: An Extended Warranty Backed by Intel
Highlights & Overview
- This new service adds an additional two (2) years to the standard three year product warranty, increasing the total warranty period to five (5) years!
- This service includes coverage for Intel Server Boards, Systems, RAID Controllers, and Modular Server Systems, for the current generation of Intel Server Products (Intel Xeon 5500/5600 series and 3400 Series).
- The warranty SKU’s will arrive as an Electronic Warranty Key which the customer will enter in and register with Intel via a dedicated Intel web-site.
- This must be purchased with the initial hardware purchase.
What's covered with the warranty?*
- Warranty covers most electrical components on System Products except RAID Controllers (separate warranty needed for RAID Controllers)
- Components that ARE covered are: Power supplies, Power distribution boards, Front Panels, I/O modules, Management modules, PCIe/PCI-X risers, Fans, Active/passive drive backplanes, Active/passive midplanes, Bridge boards
- Components that ARE NOT covered are: CPU’s, memory, hard drives, 3rd party add-in cards, keyboards, video, mice, graphics cards, RAID backup batteries, optical drives, plastics/sheet metal parts, non-electrical parts, OEM-specific parts.
||Intel Part Name
||Ext. Warranty for Intel Server DP Board (Dual Processor)
||Ext. Warranty for Intel Server UP Board (Single Processor)
||Ext. Warranty for Intel Server DP System (Dual Processor)
||Ext. Warranty for Intel Server UP System (Single Processor)
||Ext. Warranty for Intel Server RAID Controller Card
*Additional Notes on Extended Warranty: This does not affect the standard three (3) year product warranty. An eligible Intel Channel Partner can request shipment of a replacement part before Intel has received the defective part via AWR. Extended warranty products do not affect a customer’s Channel Warranty Limits for AWR.