It’s all about selection. Choose the colors you want, the lengths you want, the styles you want
Select from a wide variety of colors, lengths, and styles to complete your network solutions. That way, you can organize your cable runs and identify network connections faster, easily find the cables that best suit your network connection requirements, and pick the styles, either snagless - perfect for concealed cable runs - or molded - perfect for strengthening the connector to prevent damage.
100% copper for outstanding value
Get the highest value for your cable investment with our Cat 6 cables, each one manufactured using high-quality copper conductors.
24-gauge wire for high-performance network connections
Ensure high-performance capability for your demanding Ethernet applications, such as Power-over-Ethernet, using cables that include 24 AWG copper.
50-micron gold connectors provide peak conductivity
Rely on our RJ45 connectors to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
• Designed for use with Gigabit networks
• Patches from hub to distribution panel
• Connects workstation to wall outlet
The StarTech.com Advantage
• 50-micron gold connectors ensure optimum conductivity while eliminating network signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion
• Molded strain relief prevents the cable from being bent at sharp angles at the RJ45 connector, to minimize the stress at the plug termination point
Cable Jacket Material
PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
CMG Rated (General Purpose)
Number of Conductors
4 Pair UTP
CAT6 - 650 MHz
1 - RJ-45 Male
1 - RJ-45 Male
5 ft (1.5 m)
WHATS IN THE BOX
Included in Package
1 - 5 ft. Cat6 Patch Cable - Red
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
9 x 8 x 1