ASI offers a wide array of benefits that few resources can match.
- Product Strategy: ASI supports a multi-tiered strategy providing our customers with components that serve the private label and purpose built vertical markets as well as offer fully branded systems for customers looking to leverage a multinational solution.
- Vendor Relationships: As an Authorized Distributor, ASI maintains strategic vendor partnerships with the industry’s leading brands including Intel, Western Digital, ASUS, Samsung, Supermicro, Crucial, AMD, Planar, Viewsonic and more.
- SMB Channel Experts: With a broad selection of over 9,000 SKUs, ASI supports a wide range of resellers from those that target specific market segments such as SMB, Education and Health Care to those that provide vertical solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Digital Signage, Security Surveillance, Storage, HPC and more.
- Technical Support: Throughout North America, ASI maintains a staff of highly-trained, experienced technical support personnel who excel at helping you avoid problems and resolve issues when they arise giving our resellers unsurpassed pre- and post-sales support.
- Technology Trained Sales Team: ASI is serious about the importance of training not only for our customers but also for our sales teams. We understand that knowledgeable account managers are a stronger asset to our customers. We therefore work closely with our vendors to provide up to date daily training sessions for our sales personnel to make sure they maintain their expertise on the latest technologies and market trends.
- Dedicated Account Manager: If you’re looking for a “Trusted Advisor” you need an account manager that knows your business. ASI understands the importance of having a dedicated account manager responsible for each customer. The more knowledge our sales person can have related to the specifics of their customer the better they can help suggest products and opportunities that are consistent with the resellers core competencies.
- System Integration: With over 30 years of Custom System Integration experience including ISO 9000 Assembly, ASI gives our customers access to a variety of value-add services that range from integration of client class PCs as well as enterprise servers, to packaging, to ongoing end-user support and supply chain management.
- Financing: ASI offers flexible financing options for qualified resellers, as well as Government / Education discount programs that help Improve cash flow. In addition ASI customers also have access to special discounts and incentives that are specifically negotiated for our customers.
- Educating the Channel: Staying up to date on the latest industry trends is an essential competitive advantage particularly in the fast paced high tech industry. ASI invests heavily in this area providing our customers with a variety of educational tools including regional seminars, national webcasts, live technology road shows, and online videos that keep you abreast of new technologies, emerging opportunities, and strategies to help boost your bottom line.
Why ASI Distribution
Selecting a distribution partner is an important decision. ASI understands the significance of such a strategic alliance and how it impacts the reputation of your business. That is why over the past 30 years, we have built our reputation on providing vital services including in territory sales teams, technical support groups, customer service, and financing. In addition ASI employs an experienced Product Management team that works closely with our vendors to ensure ASI customers have access to the latest technologies and innovations that will help fuel growth and maintain profitability.
Over the years we have expanded our product line up to support a multi-tiered strategy providing our customers with components that serve the private label and purpose built vertical markets as well as offer fully branded systems for customers looking to leverage a multinational solution. ASI focuses on products that fit within the Desktop, All In One, Small Form Factor, Server, Notebook, and Tablet platform segments with specific emphasis placed on the system mainboard, the foundation of our sales cycle.
As the technology market continues to change, ASI places a high value on educating our sales team so they can provide vital guidance to customers about the newest product innovations. Therefore, our vendor relationships are critical to our success and we are proud of our authorized distribution status so we work closely with our suppliers to make sure we are knowledgeable about their initiatives so we can better serve our customers.
Simply put, with ASI, you not only have a partner who can support you with leading-edge technologies; you also have a resource that is deeply committed to speed, value and customer service. Our goal is to ensure that we are giving our customers access to the capabilities they need to compete, grow and thrive in today’s marketplace.
Interested in becoming a partner? Contact us at email@example.com or 800-2000-ASI (US) or 888-2000-ASI (CA)
Why ASI Customer Financing
The degree of control that you maintain over your cash flow has a profound impact on your ability to manage, plan, compete and grow. At ASI, we’re committed to doing what we can to help our customers succeed by providing access to financing programs that give them the flexibility they need to expand their business.
On the surface, it may seem as if there is little of no difference between one credit source and another. But ASI provides additional benefits that set us apart from our competitors, including:
- Knowledge of your business. With a client base of over 8,000 VARs, systems integrators, OEMs and retailers, we’re well versed at working with businesses of virtually all sizes. This enables us to recommend financing terms and innovative solutions that are a perfect fit for where you are today.
- Responsive service. ASI has a strong commitment philosophy so we maintain credit personnel to support our local customers. That means that when you have questions about credit or financing, there’s someone nearby who is focused on serving you and your area.
- Financial stewardship. Over the past 30 years, we’ve become experts at matching our customers with the types of terms and programs that fit best with their business. As a result, we can help you find solutions that will enable you to get the products you need today, with terms that will not hinder your company’s performance in the future.
If access to responsible, reasonable financing is important to your business, in ASI you’ll find a partner you can count on.