From memory intensive business data to the cloud, Intel processors power any server workload, lifting your data center productivity to new heights.
*NEW* Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family
The Biggest Platform Leap in a Decade
The new Intel® Xeon® processor scalable family accelerates performance agility, strengthens security, and improves efficiency.
Change is in the air, and you and your customers are the biggest beneficiaries. Most notably, the Intel® Xeon® processor E5 and E7 families will merge into the first-ever Intel® Xeon® processor scalable family. New platinum, gold, silver, and bronze levels simplify ordering. It will be easier for you to recommend the appropriate scalable, secure, agile, next-generation platform for customers’ infrastructures. Customers will see huge leaps in performance and capabilities for a wide range of workloads from technologies such as Intel® Advanced Vector Extension 512, 1/10GbE Intel® Ethernet high-speed networking, Intel® QuickAssist Technology, and other accelerators.
Keep up with the latest Intel® data center platform technologies and stay ahead of the ever-increasing pace of change and shifting business demands.
Represents new foundation for scalability
Designed for widest range of key workloads
Workload optimized for synergy across compute, network and storage
in performance, security, agility, and efficiency
Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1200 v6 Product Family
New Features, Benefits, and Improvements
Higher aggregate performance
Expect to see frequencies two bins higher than
E3-1200 v5 processors
Improved performance with memory speed increase
DDR4 support up to 2400MHz from 2133MHz
New CPU security features
Enable mode based security-XU/XS to improve Hypervisor performance
Essential Performance and visuals for professional compute
- Step up to the performance and visuals demanded by professional-grade workstations.
- Enhanced performance, reliability and security for the increasing demands and workflows of professional CAD, media, and entry Pro VR workstation customers.
- Certifications for the most popular workstation software and workloads.
Small Business Servers
- Affordable, on-premise server based on the Intel® Xeon® Processor E3 family.
- Keep your customer’s business running smoothly 24-7. Get reliability, security and performance for business needs at all times.
- Connect on-premise server with cloud services for the best small business solution.
Intel Xeon E3-1200 v6 Processor Highlights
Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 V6
Up to 56% performance improvement vs. Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 V2
Faster Memory Support
Support for ECC memory with up-to 64GB DDR4 2400
Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
Dynamically increases processor and graphics performance for demanding workloads
Certifications and Workloads
Certifications and optimizations for workstation applications. Support for entry Pro VR visualization.
Intel® HD Graphics P630
Up to 3X graphics performance improvement vs. Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 V2. New HEVC 10-bit hardware acceleration for enhanced 4K decoding and encoding.
Intel® Software Guard Extensions
Protect code and data from disclosure or modification
Intel® Authenticate Solution
Enhanced multi-factor authentication for hardware and content protection
Security and Manageability
Capabilities for hardware-enhanced security and reliability including Intel® vPro™ technology and Intel® Server Platform Services.
Intel® Data Protection Technology
Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions (AES-NI), Secure Key, BIOS Guard 2.0, Intel® OS Guard, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)
Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v4 Product Family
- Built on 14nm Process Technology
- Socket compatible replacement for Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 v3 on Intel Systems
- Up to 22 Cores/44 threads per socket
||Xeon E5-2600 v3
|Xeon E5-2600 v4(Broadwell-EP)
|Cores Per Socket
||Up to 18
||Up to 22
|Threads Per Socket
||Up to 36 threads
||Up to 44 threads
|Last-level Cache (LLC)
||Up to 45 MB
||Up to 55 MB
|QPI Speed (GT/s)
||2x QPI 1.1 channels 6.4, 8.0, 9.6 GT/s
|PCIe* Lanes/ Controllers/Speed(GT/s)
||40 / 10 / PCIe* 3.0 (2.5, 5, 8 GT/s)
||4 channels of up to 3 RDIMMs or 3 LRDIMMs
||+ 3DS LRDIMM
|Max Memory Speed
||Up to 2133
||Up to 2400
||160 (Workstation only), 145, 135, 120, 105, 90, 85, 65, 55
Build Peace of Mind: An Extended Warranty Backed by Intel
Highlights & Overview
- This new service adds an additional two (2) years to the standard three year product warranty, increasing the total warranty period to five (5) years!
- This service includes coverage for Intel Server Boards, Systems, RAID Controllers, and Modular Server Systems, for the current generation of Intel Server Products (Intel Xeon 5500/5600 series and 3400 Series).
- The warranty SKU’s will arrive as an Electronic Warranty Key which the customer will enter in and register with Intel via a dedicated Intel web-site.
- This must be purchased with the initial hardware purchase.
What's covered with the warranty?*
- Warranty covers most electrical components on System Products except RAID Controllers (separate warranty needed for RAID Controllers)
- Components that ARE covered are: Power supplies, Power distribution boards, Front Panels, I/O modules, Management modules, PCIe/PCI-X risers, Fans, Active/passive drive backplanes, Active/passive midplanes, Bridge boards
- Components that ARE NOT covered are: CPU’s, memory, hard drives, 3rd party add-in cards, keyboards, video, mice, graphics cards, RAID backup batteries, optical drives, plastics/sheet metal parts, non-electrical parts, OEM-specific parts.
||Intel Part Name
||Ext. Warranty for Intel Server DP Board (Dual Processor)
||Ext. Warranty for Intel Server UP Board (Single Processor)
||Ext. Warranty for Intel Server DP System (Dual Processor)
||Ext. Warranty for Intel Server UP System (Single Processor)
||Ext. Warranty for Intel Server RAID Controller Card
*Additional Notes on Extended Warranty: This does not affect the standard three (3) year product warranty. An eligible Intel Channel Partner can request shipment of a replacement part before Intel has received the defective part via AWR. Extended warranty products do not affect a customer’s Channel Warranty Limits for AWR.