Crucial Gaming Memory and Storage
Fuel your gaming rig with faster memory and storage
Crucial DRAM and SSD upgrades give your customers the speed and space they need for their gaming desktop or laptop. We have engineered high-quality memory and storage for more than 25 years, making us a powerful ally in any battle.
PC upgrades. Well played.
If your customers are building a new DDR5 rig or want more performance out of an older one, Crucial is here to help.
Did you know?
- Heat spreaders are mostly for show. Crucial DDR5 offers all the optimized speed and efficiency without the fuss and added cost.
- SSDs are super fast! Our SATA drives are up to 4x faster than HDDs1, while our NVMe drives are up to 47x faster2 than HDDs!
- Some AAA games have file sizes larger than 200GB! Not a problem for our external SSDS, with capacities up to 4TB3.
Next-gen performance for next-level gaming
Reliable performance in a 2.5” form factor
Blazing speeds in an M.2 form factor
Console upgrades. Well played.
Get more out of your Xbox® and PlayStation® 5
Did you know?
- You can play many games straight from X8 or X6 portable SSDs
- You can store more Xbox® or PS5 games on Crucial External SSDs
- You can replace the internal SSD on your PS5 with a Crucial P5 Plus + heatsink5 — watch how
Upgrade your PS5 for more storage
Crucial DDR5 Memory
- Boost your in-game FPS
- Improve overall gaming PC responsiveness
- DDR5: Empower Intel® 12th Gen Core™ or AMD Ryzen™ 6000 Series CPUs
Crucial NVMe SSDs
- Faster system bootups
- Faster game and app load times
- Quicker game downloads and boots
Crucial SATA SSDs
- Award-winning SATA quality for 2.5- inch (7mm) form factors
- Up to 4TB of capacity for more gaming titles
- Budget-friendly storage that’s perfect for everyday gamers
Crucial External SSDs
- Works with PCs and consoles
- Quickly load many games straight from the drive
- Easily add storage for your biggest games
- Speed comparison between Crucial MX500 SATA SSD with read speeds of 560MB/s and typical mainstream HDDs with read speeds of 140MB/s respectively. Your performance may vary.
- Speed comparison between Crucial P5 Plus NVMe SSD with read speeds of 6600MB/s and typical mainstream HDDs with read speeds of 140MB/s respectively.
- Some storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes. Not all capacities are available on all products.
- For orders purchased on Crucial.com after using the Crucial System Scanner or Crucial Advisor™, compatibility is guaranteed within 45-days for a full refund.
- Sony recommends that NVMe M.2 drives installed in the PlayStation® 5 should be used with a heat-dissipation mechanism, such as a heat sink or heat transfer sheet. Inappropriate use of a heat sink, or lack of heat-dissipation mechanism, may cause problems with the P5 Plus and/or PlayStation 5. Micron is not responsible for the user damaging the PS5 or other material. The Crucial P5 Plus meets the performance and form factor requirements for Sony PS5™ when used with a heatsink.