Account Executive Toronto
Job Code: AEX TO 021722
ASI Corp is hiring for an Account Executive position in our Markham, Ontario, Canada Office. The Account Executive will focus on new account penetration, account growth, account and relationship development.
ASI offers a very competitive salary depending on experience.
ASI Corp demonstrates our commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Responsible for maintaining customer base and growing target territories/segments by generating leads – this entails research and cold calling
- Provide system quotes and recommendations to customers
- Responsible for processing sales orders and ensuring prompt and accurate delivery of products
- Ensure customer inquiries/complaints are addressed on a timely manner
- Liaison with manufacturer reps to come up with good, better, best solutions for customers
- Responsible for maintaining strong knowledge of products and services by reading specification updates, attending trainings, and completing online training modules
- Perform periodic competitive analysis to help strengthen the company’s position in the market
- Provide back up to Sales Reps when out of office
- Analyze sales reports on a weekly basis
- Manage customer vendor portals for end user inquiries (shipment status, returns etc.)
- Responsible for educating customers regarding promos, mailing company brochures to prospects, preparing required information (marketing material, forecast, sell thru reports) for meetings
- Accurately record sales information on an internal CRM system and maintaining up to date client records
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Executives when necessary – process EDI orders, assist with RMA requests, check pricing & availability, provide tracking numbers, provide freight quotes, update backorders
- Strong communication skills
- High school diploma, College/University education preferred
- Strong technical aptitude
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Some admin/support experience
- Good organizational and time management skills