Product Manager Toronto
Job Code: TOPRM 021722
ASI Corp is hiring for a Product Manager position in our Markham, Ontario, Canada Office. A Product Manager will be a key contributor to growing our business and will work very closely with our vendors, sales and product management team.
ASI offers a very competitive salary depending on experience.
ASI Corp demonstrates our commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Defines product strategies necessary to support growth plans
- Analyzes sales data to review, plan & assist with inventory management
- Provides sales support and proactively works with sales team to find new opportunities
- Manages the vendor relationships at a couple of levels within the vendor
- Monitors and measures P&L of product line and makes recommendations for improvements
- Develop allocation strategies for sales team
- Co-ordinates trainings/meetings with vendors and sales team
- Analyze potential opportunity and partner relationship for the product
- Post-secondary degree or diploma form an accredited college or university is desirable
- Minimum 1 year of computer sales and/or product management experience is preferred
- Strong drive & initiative and ability to work independently under tight timelines and pressures with multiple competing deadlines
- Highly creative with ability to think strategically and develop strategic/business plans
- Excellent skills in MSF applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be a strong team player with good communication and inter-personal skills