The cloud-ready operating system for growth-minded SMBs
Small or medium-sized businesses (SMBs) that modernize with Windows Server 2022 can enjoy direct business benefits now and in the future. Using modern hardware features, Windows Server 2022 provides a flexible cloud-ready platform, so your SMB can benefit from a hybrid infrastructure that enables additional layers of security and uses some capabilities of Microsoft Azure. The result? Potential sales and profitability, lower costs, better data analysis, and more.
When you choose to modernize with Windows Server 2022, expect more—from your infrastructure and for you business.
Save time and money with hybrid capabilities
- Achieve greater IT efficiency and cost savings by extending your datacenter to Azure with hybrid capabilities.
- SMB momentum toward hybrid is expected to grow fivefold in 2021 and beyond, helping to minimize the on-premises footprint and reduce overhead costs.1
Safeguard sensitive data and intellectual property
- Help protect data and apps at virtually every level of your business, starting with the operating system.
- 47 percent of SMBs report their largest IT security challenge is keeping data secure, followed by preventing data loss and increasing employee security awareness.2
Stay competitive with modern infrastructure
- Help transform server infrastructure with software-defined storage and networking and a modern app platform.
- 79 percent of SMBs are on a path to digital transformation, ranging from deploying modern, flexible infrastructure to integrating advanced IT-enabled capabilities.3
Boost productivity for remote workers
- Empower workers through simplified deployment and management of remote apps and desktops.
- 57 percent of SMBs say they will likely maintain increased remote work options for employees in the long term.4
Contact your ASI Sales Rep to learn more about how Windows Server 2022 can help your SMB become cloud-ready while optimizing value from your existing investments.
1Anurag Agrawal, Techaisle, SMB and midmarket hybrid cloud adoption likely to explode exponentially, February 2021.
2Opinion Matters (commissioned by VIPRE), SMB Security Trends, September 2020.
3Anurag Agrawal, Techaisle, Delivering digital transformation benefits to SMB and midmarket customers, August 2020.
4Darcy Mekis, Intermedia, New study finds more than half of US SMB owners believe working remotely is here to stay post-pandemic, May 2020.