Small form factor PCs have evolved tremendously over the years, and the Intel NUC has been at the forefront of technical development. Today’s NUC’s include models that utilize many of the more advanced features commonly found in full-size desktops, including support for Intel Optane Memory, Intel vPro Technology, M.2 PCIe SSD, and Intel Core i7 Processors. In addition, Intel NUCs are available in a range of configuration options from bare bones that allow VARs to customize the memory, and storage options to complete systems that even include an operating system. With the vast variety of Intel NUC options, these form factors meet the requirements of a wide range of market segments including digital signage, health care, gaming, office automation, general purpose computing, and more.
Mini PC – Intel NUC Elements
The Intel NUC Element product line includes a set of modular components that can be used within their specific family group to create versatile and powerful PCs that are highly customizable, easy to service, and easy to upgrade. Models include the fan-less Rugged NUC for industrial applications, the Xeon based NUC 9 Pro for work stations, and the NUC 9 Extreme for the gaming market. In addition to these systems, the NUC Element components can also be used by OEMs in a range of products such as notebooks, and All In One PCs, as well as in highly vertical devices such as kiosks, digital signage, and other systems that can benefit from a modular design. Learn more about NUC Elements.
Benefits of Intel NUC and Intel NUC Elements
- Intel Quality and Reliability
- Three Year Warranty
- Intel vPro Technology available on select models
- Support for Discrete PCIe x16 GPUs in the NUC 9 Pro and NUC 9 Extreme
- Intel NUCs are Small by Design with most models measuring 4.6” x 4.4” x 1.55” to use less space
- Powered by Intel mobile processors, NUCs and the NUC Rugged Elements use less power, are compact and quiet.
- Customizable and unbranded so VARs can configure as needed under their company brand
- High Performance all around including models that support the Intel Core i9, Intel Core i7 and Intel Xeon Processors
- Uses less packaging making NUCs more environmentally friendly
- The smaller size and significantly less weight make NUCs less costly to ship