Customer Service Representative Toronto
Job Code: TOCSR021722
ASI Corp is hiring for a Customer Service Representative position in our Toronto, Ontario, Canada Office. The Customer Service Representative will focus on RMA/RTV for Customer Service Department.
ASI offers a very competitive salary depending on experience.
ASI Corp demonstrates our commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices
- Put product away accurately into warehouse inventory locations
- Accurately move and consolidate product
- Maintain records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items
- Complete pick functions
- Accurately pick product based on part number and quantities on assigned pick lists
- Maintain records of merchandise shipped
- Report discrepancies accurately
- Answering the customers phone call in a professional manner
- Meet and maintain department productivity standards
- Keep warehouse area neat and clean
- Work with safety and efficiency in mind and report workplace hazards
- Customer Service/RMA/RTV experience
- Good computer knowledge & math skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer wholesales experience a plus