Product Manager Assistant Vancouver
Job Code: VAPMA021722
ASI Corp is hiring for a Product Manager Assistant position in our Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Office. The Product Manager Assistant will provide administrative assistance to Product Manager team and will work very closely with our vendors and Sales Team.
ASI offers a very competitive salary depending on experience.
ASI Corp demonstrates our commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental and vision coverage.
- To provide direct support to Product Managers and the purchasing team
- Coordinate the flow and purchases of inventory replenishment for sales team, with the goal of maximizing sales, available and inventory turnover, while minimizing surplus targets
- Implement corrective actions, identify vendors and categories with low in-stock by generating and analyzing vendor forecasts
- Evaluate daily purchasing reports, prioritize purchase orders by critical need; ensure orders meet the optimal levels to maximize profit and sales
- Initiate and verify price changes in the computer inventory system
- Ensure orders are entered, reviewed, approved, released and send to vendor for process, monitor open orders and keep track on order delivery dates update
- Generate and setup vendor rebate and promotion based on agreement and work with Sales and Supplier to capitalize on business opportunities
- Follow up customer/vendor claims and RMA
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment with constant interruptions
- Strong analytical ability and detail oriented
- Positive attitude, ability to work with a high level of energy and focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree with computer distribution/vendor claim process experience a plus