ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3060 V2 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6 buffed-up design with chart-topping thermal performance.
• NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
• 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
• 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
• OC mode: Boost clock 1912 MHz (OC mode)/ 1882 MHz (Gaming mode)
• Axial-tech fan design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
• 2.7-slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful Axial-tech fans.
• Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
• GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
From top to bottom, the ROG Strix GeForce RTX™️ 3060 has been designed to push performance boundaries. A fresh design and more metal surrounds a grouping of Axial-tech fans that leverage a new rotation scheme. Below the blades, a larger, more impressive heatsink is ready for the most demanding thermal loads. The PCB has some new tricks up its sleeves, and even the backplate has received some performance-boosting changes. For gamers who want to get the most out of the NVIDIA Ampere architecture, the latest addition to the ROG Strix stable delivers in every way.
NVIDIA GeForce RTXTM 3060
PCI Express 4.0
OC Mode - 1912 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode - 1882 MHz (Boost Clock)
Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
1 x ROG Velcro Hook and Loop
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup manual
ASUS GPU Tweak II and GeForce Game Ready Driver and Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
1 x 8-pin
- Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the "Choose By Wattage" feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
16 x 10 x 4