Fuel Your Workplace
Optimized in a single-socket solution for advanced professionals, workstations fueled by new Intel® Xeon® W-3300 processors are designed for heavily threaded, I/O-intensive workloads.
Built for advanced workstation professionals, Intel® Xeon® W-3300 processors offer uncompromised performance, expanded platform capabilities, and enterprise-grade security and reliability in a single-socket solution.
These processors are built for next-gen professional applications with heavily threaded, I/O-intensive workloads across artificial intelligence (AI) architecture, engineering, construction (AEC), and media and entertainment (M&E). With new processor core architecture to transform efficiency and advanced technologies to support data integrity, Intel® Xeon® W-3300 processors are equipped to deliver uncompromising workstation performance.
Ignite Your Productivity
Combine professional-grade performance with the platform security and reliability features of the Intel® Xeon® W-1300 processor.
Designed for visual compute professionals in architecture, construction, engineering, scientific industries, and media and entertainment segments, Intel® Xeon® W-1300 processors leverage enhanced processor core architecture to deliver significant gains in real-world performance. Take your work to the next level with intelligent AI performance, immersive graphics and display, and new PCIe Gen 4 expandability to drive 2D design, 3D CAD, and game development.
Drive business productivity across mobile and stationary form factors with new Intel® Xeon® W-1300 processors.
- Intel Deep Learning Boost with VNNI provides up to 3X performance for AI-enabled productivity and visual compute applications.1
- Up to DDR4-3200 memory support enables fast multitasking and game-changing business productivity.
- Integrated HDMI 2.0 and HBR3 power up to 3 simultaneous 4K displays at 60Hz or a pair of 5K displays at 60Hz for truly immersive experiences.
- Enhanced Intel UHD Graphics featuring Intel Xe graphics architecture bring rich media, support for 5K HDR, and intelligent graphics capabilities
- Error Correcting Code (ECC) Memory detects and fixes errors in near real time, helping to ensure the integrity of essential data without interrupting your workflow.
- Intel Hardware Shield security features provide peace of mind with hardware-enhanced security and the Intel vPro platform.2
Create Without Limits
Intel® Xeon® W-2200 processors. Built for demanding professional creators.
Intel® Xeon® W-2200 processors take outstanding performance to another level with best-in-class features and support for ground-breaking technologies. It means you can visualize, simulate and render superfast and with more accuracy than ever before.
- Up to 4.8GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
- Up to 1TB DDR4-2933 memory
- Intel Deep Learning Boost support
- 2.5G Intel Ethernet Controller i225 support
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+) support
Workstations Deliver the Features Professionals Demand
Power and Performance
Discover how Intel® Core™ and Intel® Xeon® processors feature the power and performance necessary for today’s and tomorrow’s resource-intensive user applications and workloads.
Power and Performance
Designed for intense usage and with built-in features such as RAS and ECC Memory that reduce errors and ensure data integrity, Intel® Xeon® processor-based workstations reduce employee pain points and increase productivity.
Future-Ready, Manageable, and Secure
Intel® Xeon® processor-based workstations speed today’s vital workloads, while also offering built-in features that facilitate security, manageability, scalability, and AI.
Software Optimized, Certified, and Supported
Backed by a broad ecosystem of ISVs and OEMs, Intel® Xeon® processor-based workstations are certified to run complex 3D, CAD, and media content creation applications. Intel® Xeon® processor-based workstations offer users an ideal platform for data-intense workflows.