Ignite Your Productivity
Combine professional-grade performance with the platform security and reliability features of the Intel Xeon W-1300 processor.
Designed for visual compute professionals in architecture, construction, engineering, scientific industries, and media and entertainment segments, Intel Xeon W-1300 processors leverage enhanced processor core architecture to deliver significant gains in real-world performance. Take your work to the next level with intelligent AI performance, immersive graphics and display, and new PCIe Gen 4 expandability to drive 2D design, 3D CAD, and game development.
Drive business productivity across mobile and stationary form factors with new Intel Xeon W-1300 processors.
- Intel Deep Learning Boost with VNNI provides up to 3X performance for AI-enabled productivity and visual compute applications.1
- Up to DDR4-3200 memory support enables fast multitasking and game-changing business productivity.
- Integrated HDMI 2.0 and HBR3 power up to 3 simultaneous 4K displays at 60Hz or a pair of 5K displays at 60Hz for truly immersive experiences.
- Enhanced Intel UHD Graphics featuring Intel Xe graphics architecture bring rich media, support for 5K HDR, and intelligent graphics capabilities
- Error Correcting Code (ECC) Memory detects and fixes errors in near real time, helping to ensure the integrity of essential data without interrupting your workflow.
- Intel Hardware Shield security features provide peace of mind with hardware-enhanced security and the Intel vPro platform.2
Why Choose a Workstation
Professional platforms are built for professional workloads.
PCs are great for office and personal productivity. Workstations are designed for professional environments where business strategies and powerful computing drive technology requirements.
Two Paths to Develop a Strong Technology Foundation
Choose from Intel processor families designed for professional workloads.
Workstation Technologies that Support Business Strategies
What Matters Most to Your Business?
Built-In Manageability and Security
INTEL vPRO® TECHNOLOGY
Enables remote management for hassle-free maintenance and hardware-enhanced protection of your projects and data. Lowers TCO.
Data Integrity Enabling Productivity
ECC (ERROR-CORRECTING CODE) MEMORY
Reduces/eliminates interruptions and crashes by detecting and correcting most memory errors as they happen.
Certified Application Compatibility
OEM and ISV validations for assurance that the platform and software are a good match.
More Reliability, Availability, and Serviceability
STANDARD AND ENHANCED RAS
Sustains higher uptime and reduces impacts to workflow.
Sell the Right Intel Workstation Processor for Your Customers’ Workloads
1. Understand your customer
- Recognize customer markets, use cases, and needs.
- Focus on typical requirements: performance, scalability, reliability, security, certification, and manageability.
- Reference “Build Your Business Future on a Workstation” infographic.
2. Know our processors
- Clearly understand customer compute requirements.
- Learn the capabilities of Intel® Core™ and Intel® Xeon® workstation processors.
3. Match capabilities
- Match the right processor capabilities to the need.
- Sell over from Intel® Core™ processors to Intel® Xeon® processors for ECC memory and enhanced RAS features.
- Sell up in the Intel Xeon processor family for performance and scalability.
- Help customers future-proof their business.
- Emphasize TCO over system lifetime.
- Highlight better performance can lead to business growth.
Choose the Best Processor for Your Customers’ Workload Demands
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex. Performance results are based on testing as of dates shown in configurations and may not reflect all publicly available updates. See backup for configuration details. No product or component can be absolutely secure. Your costs and results may vary.
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
- Intel DL Boost ‘Up To 3X Average Inference Performance Gains’: As measured by the geo mean across multiple deep learning framework workloads (Apache MXNet, TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Caffe). Results for 11th Gen Intel Core desktop processors have been estimated based on measured data comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 processor using 8-bit integer operations with Intel Deep Learning Boost on ResNet-50 vs. 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 processor using 32-bit floating point operations. Test done by Intel as of 3/1/2019.
- OEMs must enable Intel vPro technology and be Intel vPro platform certified. Not all Intel Xeon processor-based systems are Intel vPro platform certified.