For organizations placing a priority on supplier diversity and partnering with women and minority owned vendors, ASI represents a very attractive option for helping you achieve your corporate diversity goals. Founded in 1987 by Christine Liang, ASI is now the largest privately held woman-owned business in the State of California and third largest in the country.
ASI’s diversity status increases procurement opportunities for our customers. Our certified minority-owned business status gives our reseller partners the ability to participate in diversity projects using ASI as a second-tier supplier (a.k.a. Tier 2 supplier). Today, many large corporations and public utilities are requiring that a percentage of their purchases be done through diversity companies and ASI’s status allows our customers the opportunity to compete in this market segment.
ASI is also committed in promoting diversity spending within our own supplier & vendor base who are formally certified as W/MBE’s, DVE, 8a & HUB zone based partners. ASI is particularly motivated to form partnerships with corporations, public or privately held who are actively involved with & support the Diversity Initiative.
As a diversity supplier and partner, ASI provides a broad range of values:
- Access to the latest technology solutions from leading manufactures including AMD, ASUS, Crucial, Intel, LG, Microsoft, MSI, NVIDIA, Samsung, Supermicro, ViewSonic and Toshiba.
- Supply chain management and logistical services to support timely delivery of key components
- Availability of value-add services through our ISO 9001:2008 facility that range from custom integration of desktops, notebooks, storage solutions and servers, as well as private label packaging, kitting, and more.
- Knowledgeable Technicians and Systems Design Engineers who are experienced in supporting the complete range of products and solutions available from ASI.
- ASI provides each customer with a dedicated account manager specifically responsible for each client enabling them to establish a deep understanding of each resellers business model.
- ASI offers flexible financing options including DLL for qualified resellers, as well as Government / Education discount programs that help improve cash flow.
- ASI invests heavily in providing our customers with a variety of educational tools to keep them abreast of new technologies, emerging opportunities, and strategies to help boost revenue and create new market opportunities.
Making a commitment to diversity in the marketplace is a business imperative and ASI makes your choice of vendors an easy one. For more information on how we can help you achieve your goals in this very important area, contact Diversity Team, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) View Certificate
WRMSDC supports the growth and welfare of minority communities by championing the use of minority-owned businesses in Northern California, Nevada, and Hawaii. They currently serve over 860 minority businesses in a variety of industries.
WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council) View Certificate
The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), founded in 1997, is the nation’s leading advocate of women-owned businesses as suppliers to America’s corporations. It also is the largest third-party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the United States.