- 4K Support:
- Bus Type:
- Chipset ID:
VIA/VLI - VL102
VIA/VLI - VL170
VIA/VLI - VL817
MegaChips - STDP4320
RealTek - RTL8153
- Displays Supported:
- Fast-Charge Port(s):
- Industry Standards:
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Auto MDIX:
- Full Duplex Support:
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate:
5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
2 Gbps (Ethernet, Full-Duplex)
- Maximum Digital Resolutions:
Dual DisplayPort displays: Up to 4096 x 2160p at 24Hz or 3840 x 2160p at 30Hz
Single DisplayPort display: Up to 4096 x 2160p at 60Hz or 3840 x 2160p at 60Hz
Single UltraWide DisplayPort display - Up to 3440 x 1440p at 60 Hz
Lower resolutions are also supported. For example, if the max is 3840 x 2160p (4K), it also supports 2560 x 1600p and 2560 x 1440p.
- Type and Rate:
USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
- UASP Support:
- Connector Type(s):
1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
1 - USB-C (24 pin) USB Power Delivery only Female
2 - 20 pin DisplayPort Female
1 - RJ-45 Female
1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female
- OS Compatibility:
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
SPECIAL NOTES / REQUIREMENTS
1. For a dual-monitor configuration the host laptop must support MST.
2. Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your host USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 or 3.0 and DP alt mode.
3. The adapter can connect to a host laptops USB-C port that doesnt support USB Power Delivery 2.0 or 3.0. However, in this configuration if a power adapter is connected to the multifunction adapter, it will not pass power through to your host laptop.
4. The multiport adapter provides limited Chrome support (no MST support Ethernet only when using bus power).
5. The multiport adapter provides limited Android support (no MST support).
6. A 4K-capable display is required to achieve 3840 x 2160p resolution (4K is also known as 4K x 2K)
7. Video output capabilities are dependent on the video card and hardware specification of your connected laptop.
8. USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1 this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps.
9. Your laptop may have specific requirements for charging. This USB-C multiport adapter supports USB Power Delivery 3.0, up to 100W. When using your laptops USB-C power adapter, the multiport adapter powers both the adapter (with attached peripherals) and your laptop - with up to 85W charging available for laptop charging. For more information on your laptops charging requirements, refer to the manufacturer of your laptop.
10. Through support of USB Power Delivery3.0, the multiport adapter supports Fast Role Swap which prevents USB data disruption when you unplug to switch power sources (USB-Cpower adapter tobus power).
- System and Cable Requirements:
A host laptop with an available USB-C port (to ensure full adapter functionality, the host USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery 2.0 or PD 3.0 and DP alt mode)
Optional: USB-C power adapter (for example, your laptops USB-C based power adapter)
- Laptop Charging via Power Delivery:
- Power Consumption (In Watts):
- Power Delivery:
- Power Source:
Bus Powered and Host USB-C Power Adapter
0-95% RH (Non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature:
C to 50o
F to 122o
- Storage Temperature:
C to 70o
F to 158o
- Enclosure Type:
WHATS IN THE BOX
- Included in Package:
1 - Multiport Adapter
1 - USB-C Cable
1 - Quick-Start Guide
Item Dimension(L inchxW inchxH inch)
9 x 6 x 2 Weight
3 Year Warranty