Office 2013 End of Support (EOS)—April 11, 2023
What does Office 2013 EOS mean for your business?
- Microsoft will no longer provide technical support, bug fixes, or security fixes for Office 2013 vulnerabilities which may be subsequently reported or discovered. This includes security updates which can help protect your PC from harmful viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.
- You’ll no longer receive Office 2013 software updates from Microsoft Update.
- You’ll no longer receive phone or chat technical support.
- No further updates to support content will be provided and most online help content will be retired.
- You’ll no longer be able to download Office 2013 from the Microsoft web site.
- All of your Office 2013 apps will continue to function. However, you could expose yourself to serious and potentially harmful security risks.
What are my options for Office 2013 after April 11, 2023?
We recommend you upgrade Office. Your options to upgrade will depend if you’re using Office 2013 at home or if your version of Office 2013 is managed by the IT department or the IT admin at your work or school.
For individuals at work:
If your version of Office 2013 is managed by your work or school, contact your IT Help Desk about how to upgrade. Your IT department will likely have their own upgrade plan.
For IT Pros and Microsoft 365 admins:
If you’re an admin still running Office 2013 in your organization, we strongly recommend that you upgrade your users to the latest version of Office as soon as possible. Review the following for additional guidance.
Move your customers’ business forward with Office Home & Business 2021
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 provides enhancements to familiar productivity tools that are updated to help your customers easily create content, stay organized, and work together.
Learn more about the features and benefits of Office Home & Business 2021 and why your customers should make the upgrade today.
Contact your ASI Account Manager at 888-2000-ASI or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Leave A Comment