Learn about new security features in Windows 11.
Powerful out of the box protection includes enhanced phishing safeguards, passwordless security, and more control over apps and access anywhere.
Build confidence with multiple layers of protection enabled by tightly integrated hardware and software.
- Protect hardware with TPM 2.0 technologies.
- Virtualization based security (VBS) and hypervisor protected code integrity (HVCI) are already enabled.
- Protects critical resources such as Windows Hello with hardware based root of trust.
- Windows Defender System Guard helps protect and maintain the integrity of the system through local and remote attestation.
- Secured core PCs – advanced security features of Windows 11 turned on to protect your most sensitive data.
- Microsoft Pluton hardware security hardens new Windows 11 devices.
Microsoft Defender SmartScreen
Thwart credential theft with enhanced phishing detection and protection against malicious websites and applications.
- Anti-phishing and anti malware support
- Reputation based URL and app protection
- Improved diagnostic data and heuristics
- Block websites associated with potentially unwanted applications
Identity and privacy security
Protect access to sensitive information and safeguard user identities.
- Enhanced phishing detection and protection with Microsoft Defender SmartScreen helps thwart credential theft.
- Windows presence sensing uses Windows Hello facial recognition with presence detection sensors to sign you in when you approach, and lock when you leave.1
- Windows Hello for Business enables strong authentication with a passcode (PIN) or biometric authentication.1
- Protect user privacy with controls for location, camera, and microphone.
Check out ASI and Microsoft’s On-Demand Webinar: Drive Opportunities with Windows 11
Windows has been reimagined for a new era of the digital workplace, helping companies unlock the full potential of every employee, giving them powerful tools to collaborate and create in a secure and trusted environment. Windows 11 is built for hybrid work, easily managed, while being the most secure Windows and delivering intuitive productivity. Get a comprehensive overview of Windows 11 and learn about:
- Key features and highlights to get your customers motivated to upgrade
- How Windows 11 Pro is the next step in our evolution of a workplace PC
- Windows 11 security priorities
Contact your ASI Account Manager for more information on Windows 11 at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-2000-ASI.